Thank you Strawbale Farms, the BL 2840 is awesome! Have no trouble keeping the kids a warm 72 with 5000 square-foot house. The first year I had it running we use 90 gallons of LP for a 13 month period. This runs cooktop, dryer and on-demand water heater. The neighbor used 800 gallons of LP with half the house and 68 on the thermostat.
Our Latest Posts
- Keeping Warm this Winter with Modern Biomass Heating
- Why We Believe Solar Electricity Should Be Obtainable to Everyone
- Getting the Right Parts for Your Outdoor Wood Boiler
- Why Summer is a Great Time of Year for Wood Boiler Installation
- How Solar Electric Benefits Commercial & Agricultural Properties