The neighbor and I both owned Taylor boilers. He knew mine wore out and I was thinking of purchasing a new one. He stopped by this February not knowing that I had purchased and installed a Portage & Main boiler in September. He could hardly believe that I had bought a new boiler because “Your woodpile looks the same as it did in fall and mine is down to half!
Our Latest Posts
- Keeping Warm this Winter with Modern Biomass Heating
- Why We Believe Solar Electricity Should Be Obtainable to Everyone
- Getting the Right Parts for Your Outdoor Wood Boiler
- Why Summer is a Great Time of Year for Wood Boiler Installation
- How Solar Electric Benefits Commercial & Agricultural Properties