I bought my Portage & Main BL 2840 from Dave and Shari in February 2015 and couldn’t be happier. I saved over three cords of wood over my previous boiler. Not only saving on wood but my electric bill went down also. It took less wood to achieve the same comfort level. The boiler kept the water temperature up with less wood. I think it’s the best out there!
Our Latest Posts
- Keeping Warm this Winter with Modern Biomass Heating
- Why We Believe Solar Electricity Should Be Obtainable to Everyone
- Getting the Right Parts for Your Outdoor Wood Boiler
- Why Summer is a Great Time of Year for Wood Boiler Installation
- How Solar Electric Benefits Commercial & Agricultural Properties