I have had my Portage and Main boiler for several months so I have not had much time to assess. I’ve had two Central Boilers in the past one lasting 11 years, the last one 14. I did not enjoy the ash removal system in those nor the daily addition of Ashtroll. The care of this is more streamlined. I do believe I’m using less wood which is great because I wasn’t fond of heaving around great quantities of that either. My purchase went as smoothly as possible. I looked on one day and on day two, the stove was installed in four hours with a minimum amount of mess. Dave and installers were extremely helpful, efficient and personable. My experience with Strawbale Farms Portage & Main boilers has been positive and I expect that will continue.
Our Latest Posts
- Keeping Warm this Winter with Modern Biomass Heating
- Why We Believe Solar Electricity Should Be Obtainable to Everyone
- Getting the Right Parts for Your Outdoor Wood Boiler
- Why Summer is a Great Time of Year for Wood Boiler Installation
- How Solar Electric Benefits Commercial & Agricultural Properties