2016 — 2017 is my seventh year using the Portage & Main ML 36 outdoor wood boiler. This is the first wood boiler that I have had so I don’t have anything to compare it to. I heat my home, 3700 sq ft. and my shop, 2900 sq ft. with 16 foot ceilings. The boiler has worked very well for me. On the coldest nights, minus -20 and below, it will go a good 12 hours on a fill of red Oak. The electronics have been trouble-free and worked flawlessly. I am in the tree service business and can say I burn a lot less wood than some of my customers with other boiler brands. I have had a great experience with Dave and Shari at Strawbale Farms. I highly recommend them.
Our Latest Posts
- Keeping Warm this Winter with Modern Biomass Heating
- Why We Believe Solar Electricity Should Be Obtainable to Everyone
- Getting the Right Parts for Your Outdoor Wood Boiler
- Why Summer is a Great Time of Year for Wood Boiler Installation
- How Solar Electric Benefits Commercial & Agricultural Properties