Wood Chip/Wood Pellet Burner
The LCB-120 Wood Chip & Wood Pellet Burner is easy to use and highly efficient. Made for the residential market, this burner is a fully enclosed unit comprising three parts: Portage & Main Boiler, automatic stoker and chip storage bin. The boiler can provide heat for several days to a week on one bin full of wood chips or pellets.
Wood Chip & Wood Pellet Burner
Easy to use and highly efficient, the LCB-120 Wood Chip & Wood Pellet Burner is made for residential homes. The burner is a fully enclosed unit, comprised of three parts:
- Portage & Main Boiler The burning unit has a high efficiency, 3-pass fire tube heat exchanger that can be easily cleaned by rocking the turbulators with a handle. The LCB-120 utilizes an automated step floor that moves, ensuring the burner grates are kept clean. Controls are used to turn the feed system and combustion air on and off according to the water temperature.
- Automatic Stoker This heavy duty 4” diameter auger feed system is tested and reliable. It includes an industrial quality Bonfiglioli gear box drive and heavy duty Leeson drive motor (3-phase, inverted for residential use).
- Chip Storage Bin The 3.5 cubic yard storage bin can be filled using a utility tractor or loader. Constant, controllable heat can be enjoyed for five to seven days between fills.
- Maximum output BTU/HR 120,000
- Total Size W x D x H (inches) = 39 x 44 x 77
- Weight (lbs) = 2,000
- Bin Dimensions W x D x H (inches) = 80 x 60 x 92
- Chimney Size – 5 inch
- Electrical Requirement – 120 volt
Call Dave Jacoby at (715) 214-6683
- Easy to use and highly efficient
- Fully automated to eliminate daily service
- Simple to fill with tractor or equipment
- Provides heat for days between fillings
- Wood chips are local, sustainable and carbon neutral